6.12.2010




Today was my arrival in Paris! After two flights, too many security checks, and an airport shuttle to my hotel, I am finally here in Paris, getting settled. Didn't get here until almost dinnertime, so tomorrow will be the day I really get started. The photos are from my hotel. Two from the balcony outside my room and one from the stairwell. I'm in an area with a lot of cafes and more local than tourist stores. I spent the evening out walking, admiring the eclectic architecture of anything from apartments to a rundown hospital. I think either tonight or tomorrow, I will go back and sketch it.
Well, that's about all the excitement for today. I might go catch a coffee in a little bit. Or catch up on sleep. Definitely a smooth transition into Paris! Now if only I could stop answering people's questions in Spanish... :)

1 comment: